2010 BOEING BUSINESS JET For Sale S/N 39109
Overview & Highlights
A HIGHER EVOLUTION OF COMFORT AND LUXURY
The Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) is one of the world’s great category defining large cabin aircraft due to its ultra long range capability and short range efficiency. This particular aircraft is elegantly appointed with the most discriminating traveler in mind.
- 19 Passenger Configuration, Part 91
- Meticulously Maintained and Hangared
- One US Owner Since New / US Registered
- Delivered with Fresh 144 Month Inspection
- Engines on GE On-Point
- Extended Range with 7 Aux Tanks
- KA-Band & GoGo L5 Avance
- Ovation Cabin Management System
Airframe & Engines
Total Time (as of 7/28/2023)
Serial Number: 805524
Total Time: 4,183.3 hours
Serial Number: 805535
Total Time: 4,183.3 hours
Honeywell GTCP 131-9B
Serial Number: P-8749
Time Since New: 4,228.1 hours
Engines Enrolled on GE On-Point
Maintenance & Avionics
- 5 Honeywell Display Units
- 3 Collins VHF-900B Comms w/8.33 Spacing
- 2 Collins GLU-920 VHF Navs
- 2 Collins ADF-900 ADF’s
- 2 Collins DME—900 DME
- 2 Collins TPR-901 Mode S Transponders w/ Flight ID (Next Gen Standards)
- 2 Honeywell VOR-900 VOR’s
- 2 GE/Smith U10.8 FMS
- 2 Collins GLU-925 GPS2 Collins GLU-925 GPS
- 2 Honeywell Lazeref lV IRS’s
- 1 Honeywell Mark V EGPWS w/ Windshear
- 2 Honeywell LRA-900 Radio Altimeters
- 1 Collins WRT-2100 Weather Radar
- 1 Teledyne e-ADL Data Loader
- 2 Honeywell ADIRU ADC’s
- 1 Artex 406 MHz ELT w/NAV Interface
- 2 Collins HFS-900 HF Systems
- 1 SELCAL Decoder
- 1 Cockpit Printer
- 2 Avtech Digital Clocks
- 1 L3 Communications Cockpit Voice Recorder
- 1 Collins TTR-921 TCAS w/7.1
- 1 Collins HGS-4000 Heads Up Display
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- FANS-1/A, ADS-B Out, VDL Mode 2 Capable
- Split Scimitar Winglet Upgrade
- Seven Auxiliary Fuel Tanks (Two Forward & Five Aft)
- Boeing lower cabin altitude mod (SB 21-1149)
- Increased cabin soundproofing
- Honeywell Ovation Cabin Management System
- Honeywell KA-Band Broadband System
- GoGo L5 Avance System
- Lo Presti Landing Lights
- 94 Gallons of Water (60 gallon OEM Tank + 34 Supplement Tank)
- Maximum Taxi Weight 171,500 lbs. / 77,791 kgs.
- Maximum Takeoff Weight 171,000 lbs. / 77,564 kgs.
- Maximum Landing Weight 134,000 lbs. / 60,781 kgs.
- Basic Operating Weight 99,397 lbs. / 45,085 kgs.
- Basic Empty Weight 98,143 lbs. / 44,517 kgs.
MAJOR INSPECTION STATUS
- B1 (6 month) Next due Feb-24
- B2 (1 year check) Next due Feb-24
- B3 (3 year check) Next due Feb-24
- C1 (4 year heavy maintenance) Next due Feb-26
- C2 (8 year heavy maintenance) Next due Apr-24
- C3 (12 year heavy maintenance) Next due Apr-24
- 1000 hr check done at 3433.0. Next due 4633.0
Interior & Exterior
- Matterhorn white with Nordic Grey Bottom sweeping Thunderstorm Grey stripe ribboned from nose to tail
- Configuration: Executive/19 passenger Interior
- Galley: The galley is situated on the right side of the aircraft. It is “L” shaped and also includes a separate center Island. The Galley can be considered a gourmet set up, designed for serious food preparation and cooking. The equipment housed includes Dual convection ovens, microwave, cappuccino machine, refrigerator, trash compactor and four (4) large ice drawers. There is more than ample storage in the galley along with pantry.
- Zone 1: Consists of two single seats on the right separated by a side facing two place divan. A foot rest/coffee table is fixed to the floor in front of the divan. Opposite an “L” shaped Divan that can accommodate 6 persons but is restricted to 4 places, with additional foot rest/coffee table. A 46” monitor is on the left forward section of this zone.
- Zone 2: This zone is considered a conference/dining area with a “U” shaped divan situated on the left and directly opposite are two single chairs and a telescoping table in the middle used for a coffee or dining table. The seating for this area is restricted to 8. A small compact refreshment credenza for this zone is situated directly opposite along the right sidewall of the aircraft. A 46” monitor is mounted on the aft bulkhead of this zone.
- Zone 3: Aft again, this zone includes a guest lavatory and aft of this lavatory is a fully partitioned guest area with an entry door in the passageway/hallway on the right side of the aircraft. The guest area is operationally restricted to 3 passengers for takeoff and landing. The furnishings include an “L” shaped divan, a foot rest/table, a pull-out work table on the aft end and a 42” monitor mounted on the side facing partition. The divan is berth-able and converts to a queen size bed for the guests.
- Zone 4: Executive stateroom furnished with a king size bed and a 42” monitor mounted on the rear bulkhead. Aft again is the executive Lavatory complete with a circular stand-up, fully enclosed shower. This entire zone is separated by a pocket door that closes off the passageway/hallway on the right side of the aircraft.
- Passenger Entertainment: Interfaced through the CMS system (Honeywell Ovation) and accessed through Ipads or other personal devices. There are Kaleidoscope Audio/Video units for the monitors.Lavatory: FWD crew lav, large guest lavatory, with large executive lavatory with enclosed shower.